1. Spectrum Specialist - Spectrum Planning (IMT Systems: Planning / Implementation)
2. Senior Executive / Executive - Digital Innovation
3. Executive - Talent Management
4. Senior Executive - Project Management
5. Executive - Procurement Sourcing
6. Executive - Procurement Governance (Tender Management)
7. Senior / Executive - Procurement Governance (Strategic Procurement)
8. Senior / Executive - Procurement Governance (Contract and Compliance Management)
9. Executive - Asset and Office Management
10. Executive - Digital Services Platform
11. Senior Executive - Digital Creation and Distribution Platform
12. Manager - Digital Services Platform
13. Senior Engineer - Spectrum Planning (Mobile and Other Services)
14. Head of Department - Spectrum Policy
15. Senior Executive - Institutional Research, Liaison and Collaboration
16. Enforcement and Investigation Officer (Executive / Senior Executive)
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) is entrusted with the role of promoting and regulating the comunications and multimedia industry and to enforce the communications and multimedia law in Malaysia. Our primary role is to implement and promote the Government's national objectives forthe communications and multimedia sector.
MCMC also oversees the new regulatory framework for the converging industries of telecommunications, broadcasting and online activities, in accordance with the national policy objectives set out in the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 (CMA), as well as portal services and digital certifications.
DUE DATE:- 13 MARCH 2016
* Senarai Penuh Jawatan Kosong Yang Telah Dikemaskini ()
Terima kasih kerana membaca dan menyemak Kerja Kosong Suruhanjaya Komunikasi Dan Multimedia Malaysia (SKMM) dan selamat memohon, semoga berjaya kami ucapkan, sila kongsikan kepada semua.