1. HEAD - PRACTICE REVIEW
2. MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & PRACTICES
3. MANAGER – EDUCATION
4. MANAGER – ENFORCEMENT
5. MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
6. ASSISTANT MANAGER – ENFORCEMENT
7. SSISTANT MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS & PRACTICES
8. ENIOR EXECUTIVE – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
9. EXECUTIVE – LEGAL
10. JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
11. JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – PROCUREMENT & SERVICE OPERATIONS
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
MIA is a statutory body established under the Accountants Act, 1967 to regulate and develop the accountancy profession in Malaysia. To date, MIA has 32618 members.
MIA's responsibilities include education and quality assurance as well as enforcement which are carried out to ensure that the credibility of the profession is maintained and that public interest is continuously upheld.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PROFILE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AND PLAY A SIGNIFICANT PART IN CONTRIBUTING TO THE INSTITUTE’S MISSION, PLEASE SEND US YOUR RESUME.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Interested applicants are invited to submit, under a Private & Confidential cover, a letter detailing how you can meet the requirements for the relevant position, a complete resume detailing experience and qualifications, present and expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) not later than 29/02/2016 to :-
The Head of Human Capital
MALAYSIAN INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANTS
Dewan Akauntan, No. 2, Jalan Tun Sambanthan 3
Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
DUE DATE:- 29 FEBRUARY 2016
* Senarai Penuh Jawatan Kosong Yang Telah Dikemaskini ()
Terima kasih kerana membaca dan menyemak Kerja Kosong Institut Akauntan Malaysia (MIA) dan selamat memohon, semoga berjaya kami ucapkan, sila kongsikan kepada semua.